Jump to content
BinaryChaos.net
Sign in to follow this  
Chiefjeese

Lindsey Graham chews some serious ass.

Recommended Posts

Anybody see this?

 

I'm convinced the whole thing is a smear campaign and Kavanaugh is innocent. I'm glad someone is standing up to it, using rape accusations politically shits all over real victims if you ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, smear campaign explains the whole thing including:

  1. How Gorsuch, who got the stolen Garland seat and went to the same high school at the same time, breezed through his confirmation process without any sort of allegation of this nature, and even got some Democratic votes.
  2. How Ford told this to her therapist years before Trump was elected.
  3. How Ford told this to her representative before Kavanaugh was nominated.
  4. "Timmy’s for skis with Judge, Tom, PJ, Bernie, Squi" when the attack is alleged to have occurred.
  5. How Ford accurately recalled running into Kavanaugh at his summer job that year
  6. When Kavanaugh perjured himself in 2004 about the theft of documents.
  7. When Kavanaugh again perjured himself in 2004 about his work on the nomination of Justice Pryor.
  8. When Kavanaugh thrice perjured himself in 2006 about the nomination of Charles Pickering, wiretapping, detention and torture in the same hearing.
  9. When Kavanaugh perjured himself in some of his initial hearings about whether or not he had ever opined about the indictment of sitting presidents.
  10. When Kavanaugh perjured himself in the latest hearing about:
    1. A statement by the lawyers of Mark Judge.
    2. A statement made by a friend of Dr. Ford.
    3. Drinking with Mark Judge.
    4. What a "devil's triangle" means.
    5. What "Boofing" means.
    6. What he meant by "Renate Alumnius".
    7. Whether or not he had ever been black out drunk.
    8. Whether or not he was of the legal drinking age.
  11. Kavanaugh's distance from his own legal opinions:
    1. “law enforcement agencies use polygraphs to test the credibility of witnesses”
    2. “It is our job to make his pattern of revolting behavior clear—piece by painful piece.”
  12. The Republican's unwillingness to call any other witnesses, or run an FBI investigation like they did for Anita Hill.
  13. The credible claims made by Ramirez and Swetnick.
Edited by nap
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 2:46 AM, nap said:

Yeah, smear campaign explains the whole thing including:

  1. How Gorsuch, who got the stolen Garland seat and went to the same high school at the same time, breezed through his confirmation process without any sort of allegation of this nature, and even got some Democratic votes.
  2. How Ford told this to her therapist years before Trump was elected.
  3. How Ford told this to her representative before Kavanaugh was nominated.
  4. "Timmy’s for skis with Judge, Tom, PJ, Bernie, Squi" when the attack is alleged to have occurred.
  5. How Ford accurately recalled running into Kavanaugh at his summer job that year
  6. When Kavanaugh perjured himself in 2004 about the theft of documents.
  7. When Kavanaugh again perjured himself in 2004 about his work on the nomination of Justice Pryor.
  8. When Kavanaugh thrice perjured himself in 2006 about the nomination of Charles Pickering, wiretapping, detention and torture in the same hearing.
  9. When Kavanaugh perjured himself in some of his initial hearings about whether or not he had ever opined about the indictment of sitting presidents.
  10. When Kavanaugh perjured himself in the latest hearing about:
    1. A statement by the lawyers of Mark Judge.
    2. A statement made by a friend of Dr. Ford.
    3. Drinking with Mark Judge.
    4. What a "devil's triangle" means.
    5. What "Boofing" means.
    6. What he meant by "Renate Alumnius".
    7. Whether or not he had ever been black out drunk.
    8. Whether or not he was of the legal drinking age.
  11. Kavanaugh's distance from his own legal opinions:
    1. “law enforcement agencies use polygraphs to test the credibility of witnesses”
    2. “It is our job to make his pattern of revolting behavior clear—piece by painful piece.”
  12. The Republican's unwillingness to call any other witnesses, or run an FBI investigation like they did for Anita Hill.
  13. The credible claims made by Ramirez and Swetnick.

Why now? Why not at some point in the past? Why is Hillary Clinton involved with Fords attorney? What about Fords boyfriend at the time who actually lived near where this incident is said to have happened and based on visual appearances could be Kavanaughs twin brother? It is my understanding that Ford named no names in previous discussions about the incident, just that she had been "assaulted".

 

At the end of the day, this is a 30+ year old accusation and the bullshit #metoo movement has removed the need to prove somebody guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. It just so happens that Kavanaughs mother presided over the foreclosure of one of the Ford familys properties and that Kavanaugh himself was involved in the legal proceedings against Bill Clinton when he was impeached. Scoff all you want at the concept, all you are doing is setting the precedent so unproven accusations can completely derail peoples lives. I know someone who was falsely accused of sexual misconduct, I know they were innocent because I was present for many of the dates and times it was said to have happened. The accusations ruined this persons life, an otherwise clean, healthy and innocent life. People who instantly believe the accuser because they are the victim can go fuck themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> Why now? Why not at some point in the past?

Man, this one is really tough to answer, if only there was some national news event that could explain it.

Why is Hillary Clinton involved with Fords attorney?
Because you consume the equivalent of dog shit for news.

> What about Fords boyfriend at the time who actually lived near where this incident is said to have happened and based on visual appearances could be Kavanaughs twin brother?

I'm gonna need to see a source on this one before I can conclusively lump it in the 'dog shit' category

It is my understanding that Ford named no names in previous discussions about the incident, just that she had been "assaulted".
She named him in therapy. It's a legal fact.


>  It just so happens that Kavanaughs mother presided over the foreclosure of one of the Ford familys properties
Dog shit

> that Kavanaugh himself was involved in the legal proceedings against Bill Clinton when he was impeached

Kavanaugh, himself, went to Yale, and Feinstein went to Stanford. I'm not saying its the old Yale-Stanford rivalry, I'm just asking questions.

setting the precedent so unproven accusations can completely derail peoples lives
Accusations deserve to be proven, and so far the investigation has shown that the accuser is credible and the accused is not credible, as he has lied at every turn. Also, this is a seat on the Supreme Court, the standard for senatorial consent is different than the standard for imprisonment. It's acceptable that some people won't get a seat on that bench because of some shady shit in their past.

> I know someone who was falsely accused of sexual misconduct
Cool. I once knew a guy that threw a frog in a fire, he got kicked out of camp for that.


I'm noticing that you're not addressing the fact that he lied under oath a couple dozen times that we know of, and that Trump has artificially limited the investigations scope, because that's something people do when their bud is innocent.

Edited by nap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2018 at 5:30 PM, nap said:

Why is Hillary Clinton involved with Fords attorney?
Because you consume the equivalent of dog shit for news.

I might be guilty on this one, I saw a couple quick articles and pics at the time but nothing now. Typical leftist response is to be hostile towards my choice of news/sources. What next? you'll want me silenced for posting on The_Donald? I consume more news in a day compared to most, and it's hard to 100% accurately sort out the bullshit from both sides of bias. I don't even know if you're a leftist, everyone seems so rabid towards anyone to the right of center these days it's getting hard to tell.

 

On 9/30/2018 at 5:30 PM, nap said:

> I know someone who was falsely accused of sexual misconduct
Cool. I once knew a guy that threw a frog in a fire, he got kicked out of camp for that.

You think its okay to brush aside the fact that a false accusation derails an innocent persons life? Once the accusation is out there it stays, you can be found not guilty and the accuser can be found to be lying and you have little to no legal recourse. At this point you are a free man when you exit the court room to the public where a large group of people who have already made up their mind that you are guilty await. For years afterwards you receive the "Hey, your that guy from that court case" (especially true in smaller towns or high profile cases). My understanding is the worst part of the whole ordeal is when people/friends start to question your spouse/children on what their opinion may be, this places a great strain on the family. I'm not opposed to a proper investigation (which it appears is happening), I'm opposed to slandering the man publicly before he has been convicted of the crime. People are straight up calling Kavanaugh a rapist and he has never stood trial for it, that is unacceptable.

 

You call what I have to say dogshit and request sources, yet fail to provide any of your own for the accusations of perjury. Better yet, since this thread is about the rape accusation and how its being used publicly to delay the vote. Perhaps we could start a whole thread about why he may or may not be a good candidate in that based off of his record in court. Please find me a judge that hasn't perjured themselves a few times over the years, not that its necessarily a good thing to ignore. These are things to be considered during the voting process but they do not automatically make him guilty of raping someone decades ago.

You tell me that Ford naming Kavanaugh during therapy is legal fact, I've failed to find any proof of a name surfacing until right around the time this whole thing was announced to the media.

23 hours ago, nap said:

> Why now? Why not at some point in the past?

Man, this one is really tough to answer, if only there was some national news event that could explain it.

Are you telling me it took a SC nomination to make the alleged assault fresh in her memory or that it took 30+ years for her to attempt to report/act against the person who assaulted her? Neither of those seem like the actions of some who teaches clinical psychology.

 

23 hours ago, nap said:

> What about Fords boyfriend at the time who actually lived near where this incident is said to have happened and based on visual appearances could be Kavanaughs twin brother?

I'm gonna need to see a source on this one before I can conclusively lump it in the 'dog shit' category

https://archive.fo/Y1JgE

Not saying its proof, but not a theory to be ignored.

 

Regardless, didn't you e-date/send pics to little girls back in the day? If so, doesn't this bring your ability to judge someone elses ethics into question? If we abide by the logic that is being used against Kavanaugh that you are currently defending, now that I've made the accusation shouldn't we just assume you're guilty and proceed as such until you can prove yourself innocent beyond a reasonable doubt?

All I'm trying to say is, let the vote happen. If he is elected great, if not that's the way it goes. Proceed with the investigation throughout the process and remove him from position and prosecute if needed. Unproven accusations should play no role in the vote for any position of power, they far too easy to weaponize against your opponent and brush under the table later if they don't pan out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chiefjeese said:

https://archive.fo/Y1JgE

Not saying its proof, but not a theory to be ignored.

Did you just link such incredible dog shit that the author, himself, disavowed it after fearing a libel suit?

4 hours ago, Chiefjeese said:

Typical leftist response is to be hostile towards my choice of news/sources.

My dad used to tell me, "after a few times, you have to wonder if you're the asshole".

4 hours ago, Chiefjeese said:

Please find me a judge that hasn't perjured themselves a few times over the years

Ok, Amy Barrett. Y'know Trump's top SC pick until Kavanaugh was added to the list and mysteriously moved to the top.

4 hours ago, Chiefjeese said:

yet fail to provide any of your own for the accusations of perjury

I mean, google is right there, but:

You want sources for anything else?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, nap said:

My dad used to tell me, "after a few times, you have to wonder if you're the asshole".

I started a thread with the basic message that unproven allegations shouldn't be treated as fact, especially when the allegation is so life altering. You came in here and attacked my sources, politics and are actively defending the pre-trial prosecution of a man.

 

15 hours ago, nap said:

I told you that isn't what this thread is about, you continue to post it. Does the thread say "Kavanaugh, Why I think he is the dankest nominee ever"? No, it doesn't.

Before you go there, I'm not dodging you. You are derailing my thread, Kavanaughs eligibility as a candidate is NOT the topic here.

1 hour ago, Lupich said:

Jeese loves him some 'murican politics.

I do, it's not what I was after in this thread though. This shit is happening worldwide, I'm not saying every allegation is bullshit and that's why I agree that they need to be investigated. I simply think that until someone is found guilty of a sexual crime, it needs to be kept to the courts and investigators and not blasted in the media. If someone is found guilty, go ahead and prosecute and blast it all over the media. Don't however, destroy what turns out to be an innocent mans life over what turns out to be mistaken identity or whatever the case may be.

 

Seriously though Nap, it may be the internet but that doesn't mean you need to come in here with your snarky attitude right off the hop. I barely know you, you came in and derailed my thread and proceeded to call any source I may link dogshit. You are entitled to your opinion however, you did not come in here to have a civil conversation regarding the topic, instead you attempted to turn the thread into a political pissing match. Not only did you scoff and brush off the fact that I know and am very close with someone who was affected by this but you compared that story to throwing a frog in boiling water which has nothing to do with the topic whatsoever. Like I said, if you want to discuss your topic you are welcome to go start your own thread. Unless you have an opinion on this topic, please piss off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×