BinaryChaos.net
Sign in to follow this  
Lupes

The Daily Wins Thread

This is a thread to pat yourself on the back for small accomplishments you've had today, or recently - Doesn't have to be exact. Whether you've been procrastinating on a project you planned long ago, cleaned your place after a weekend bender, or just achieved something you're proud of you can post it here. I'll go first...

This past weekend I finally cleaned my underground storage unit in my apartment, I had literally 6-7 years of procrastination and bullshit piled up in there. Everything from used engine oil, old tires, old computer hardware, old furniture used as impromptu shelving. Took all that shit to the dump, got some wire rack shelving and re organized that entire bastard with Rubbermaid containers probably increased the usable storage space in there by 400% at least.

Hells yes.

• Like 3

Today I outlined most of the creation story for my worldbuilding project.

• Like 2

This morning, I went to my Jeep which is in storage and cleaned/aired it out, I had it stuffed to the gills with books, kitchen supplies and camping gear. I managed to consolidate all of it and put 50% of it aside for a rummage sale coming up in April. Feels good.

• Like 2

I got the Ranger taken apart and put back together and filed a claim to get the smashed canopy window fixed.

Got a gym membership.

Purged my wardrobe to get rid of most of my work clothes and other things I never use.

Sold $120 worth of Smurf figurines I found in a hoarders house.

• Like 1

Applied to 3 different jobs and one volunteer position.

Considering getting my class 4 driver's license.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zeriador said:

Applied to 3 different jobs and one volunteer position.

Considering getting my class 4 driver's license.

Fuck yeah bud! Way to go.

Wins for me I guess is that I pulled out all my old Warhammer Fantasy stuff and dusted it off. Ready to finish the stuff I've had for like a decade now.

• Like 2

Summer cometh quickly. I needed new shorts.

Went to the store and they had 3 near identical pairs of my favourite brand/type of shorts in 3 different colors in my size. Boom, clothes shopping done for the next decade.

• Like 1

I ate around 4000 calories of sushi with a bro who runs a great forum.

*Tries to put up his hands for a high five, but just huffs and puffs and pats his stomach contentedly*

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

i uh... took my SKS out shooting today for the first time in probably a year and half. was able to DING an 8in gong at about 60 yards 2 - 3 times out of 5 after 1 warmup stripper clip. using some of albanias finest surplus rounds xD

Edited by Xlauv
  • Like 2

Bump.

Walked over 37KM over this past weekend with over 50,000 steps mostly without realizing it. :emot-cheers:

• Like 1

Not trying to one up, but since last wednesday i did about 120km at the festival with my best day being 36km on sunday lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xlauv said:

Not trying to one up, but since last wednesday i did about 120km at the festival with my best day being 36km on sunday lol

Drugs are a hell of a drug.

• Like 3