BinaryChaos.net
Sign in to follow this  
Lupich

Introductions Thread

A forum classic.

Hello, I'm Lupich, a 28 year old redneck nerd from Canada. A big fan of vidya games, lifting, camping, hunting, 4x4ing, and pretty much anything outdoors.

• Like 1

I am an avid gamer and currently getting into Dungeons and Dragons 5E as both a player and DM. It's a lot of fun. I am generally carefree and enjoy shooting guns, camping and 4x4ing, when I'm not destroying my tires.

Ohhh fuck yeah bud! 35 year old data analyst lfm. Big on camping, fishing, 4x4ing, wrenchin on anything that moves, RPGs and simulators is where it's at. I'm pretty much noob at all the above except data analytics but I play like i know how. *Throws jelly donut at wall*

Chiefjeese - I'm 30, I fix things outdoors for a living, I like gaming, guns and wheelin' the shit out of stuff, I believe in small government and personal freedoms. Chances are....you won't like me.

Greetings, i'm (Redacted) currently living in (Redacted) and doing (Redacted) for a living
My search for a Diplomatic RP brought me here

Other than that, I'm just someone into 2hu and Games, particularly Board games.

I'll usually be found running sessions of Diplomacy, Betrayal the the House on the Hill, and, Secret Hitler most often

• Like 2

Welcome to the site! How did you find us? (Out of curiosity!)

8 hours ago, 3546546547 said:

Diplomacy, Betrayal the the House on the Hill, and, Secret Hitler

Not familiar with these, what are they?

They all are, and pretty good ones at that.
Betrayal is a rogue like mystery game. think scoobert doo but with more cosmic horror. Three-Six people explore a mansion uncovering it's secrets until the Haunt begins
At which point one or more players is designated as the traitor and both teams, Traitor and Survivors must accomplish a goal before the other.

Secret Hitler is a doozy, essentially werewolf or mafia but heaps more entertaining. The stage is set in the Wiemar Republic, the interphase government between the German Empire, and the Third Reich. Where two teams, Liberals and Fascists are vying for control over the country by passing two kinds of laws. Liberal or Fascist, if too many of either side's are passed that side wins. Alternatively Liberals win by killing Hitler and Fascists can win by electing Hitler chancellor after three fascist laws have been enacted. (Which is a whole concept in of itself where at what point I'd have explained how to play)

Diplomacy is the ex-crown jewel of my collection and is a war game set in 1900's Europe having players take on the reigns as one of the seven major nations of the time the game itself is based on Diplomacy and being able to know when to lie, cheat, and bully the other players or when you should attempt a more peaceful non-aggressive route. however at one point in the game any nation who wants to win will have to go it alone, as victory means controlling nearly half of all of Europe.

As to where I found this server, Reddit while searching for the aforementioned server type mentioned above.
I heard that there was a war with Artillery involved and I was immediately taken to finding out more.

• Like 1

Nice I have played the first game before, I thought it sounded familiar. Yeah we can get up to some wild things on the server occasionally. You play any other games besides Minecraft regularly?

Hi I'm new here I just want to make friends and game with all you lovely people. 

• Like 4

Hello I'm Thorbjörn, I'm 29, an avid console gamer, D&D 5e DM, electrician and a married father of a 7 month old. My outlook on vidya is gameplay and story will always beat graphics, and as for D&D have fun, loosen up, and RP true to your character. 

~When Gjallarhorn blows, which side will you choose? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thorbjörn said:

Hello I'm Thorbjörn, I'm 29, an avid console gamer, D&D 5e DM, electrician and a married father of a 7 month old. My outlook on vidya is gameplay and story will always beat graphics, and as for D&D have fun, loosen up, and RP true to your character. 

~When Gjallarhorn blows, which side will you choose? 

Fuck yeah bud! Welcome to the site!

Fack, I'm Xlauv, the ancient evil.

I live near Jeese, we hunt and shit together. I don't play too many of the vidya lately since ive been too busy going to the gym and raves and shit. I work at a plant doing operator-y and maintenance-y things.

• Like 2

YA CAN'T GET RID OF ME

My name is Upbeatdown and I've been here before. It's been a while guys, hope everyone is doing well! I'm 22, still frickin' love video games. I'm super into movies and film now, so if anyone needs recommendations hit me up. I've been playing D&D 5e as a player and DM for about 7 years now. Dabbled a bit in Vampire, and have ran an on-and-off Numenera campaign for about a year.

I don't really play much Minecraft these days, but I'll be around for other games and stuff if you guys'll have me. But yeah, good to see BC back up and running again!

• Like 1

Hell yeah man! Welcome back, it's a good feeling to see old members come back.

• Like 1