BinaryChaos.net
Sign in to follow this  
Lupich

BinaryChaos Minecraft Server

What BinaryChaos Once Was...

BinaryChaos.net originally "launched" as a Minecraft SMP community many, many, years ago. (2011!) The server itself had very little rules but instead laid down a foundation of core rules from which players could build on, or not.

The server build theme was medieval fantasy with steampunk elements, and the framework of server rules allowed players to build and create their own in game court system, laws, territories, currencies, and of course... territorial disputes and war.

In the majority of times, players were communal and worked together during events and projects. Politics and "war" were light hearted and were meant to add an interesting spin on the community aspect of the server. At our peak moments we had upwards of 150 players registered and whitelisted, and at times 20+ players online! (Peak ever being 42, which is pretty neat for a tiny community SMP.)

What BinaryChaos Will Be...

My intent is to bring back the classic BCF feel, if not a little more casually. I hope to give more control to the players and hope to plan a lot more community builds, events, adventure maps, and so on. Hopefully with time we can build a dedicated player base together and play this game in its best form, with others!

The server employs a strong medieval fantasy theme, where steampunk elements are acceptable. We do not want modern city builds, giant robots, airplanes, etc. This is a survival server set to the hardest difficulty, vanilla play is strictly enforced so no items will be spawned, and creative mode will never be used. Everything in this server will be molded by the players own hands.

Server rollbacks are not used lightly, if ever. Actions and consequences are meant to be lasting.

Okay Now What?

From my experience I've learned that, unfortunately, the best time to launch a brand new server is with a major update release. Old players might be coming back to check it out, current players might be looking for updated servers, and old members might stumble across one of our ads. While I'm not sure when Minecraft 1.4 is launching, it has been stated it will launch in Q1 of 2019 so we shouldn't have to wait long!

For now the best thing you could do is bring your friends here! Tell others about the server, help reach out to anyone that might be looking for a brand new fresh server and community as there is no better time to join one than when it start new.

Click Here to Review the (very few) Server Rules! minecraft-icon.png

Click Here to Submit a Whitelist Request! minecraft-icon.png

Click here to join the BCF Discord! discord-icon.png

• Like 1