BinaryChaos.net
Sign in to follow this  
Lupes

Introducing "Clubs" to Organize your Stuff!

Added now to the the website you will find a link to the "Clubs" - This will mainly be relevant to the Minecraft players of the site and probably not anyone else.

Clubs are basically the equivalent of Facebook "Groups" but for BinaryChaos specifically. They will be moderated and approved as they are created so not just anybody can start one. They will be a big part of organizing nations/kingdoms/whatevers in Minecraft going forward as they can contain sub-forums where members can privately, or publicly discuss things without spamming the main forums and keep things tidy - And best of all their creator is the admin of the club so they can curate the group entirely.

Essentially going forward you can create a main "megathread" for your nation/company/whatever in the main Minecraft forum that links to your group, a thread you can contribute to or bump whenever there is a major happening. Otherwise planning and day-to-day stuff can be kept amongst your own nation/company/whatever in your club forum. 

I hope all that makes sense.

Questions, comments?

How does I make post in club?

13 minutes ago, nap said:

How does I make post in club?

I figured it out

• Like 2