BinaryChaos.net
Sign in to follow this  
Lupich

Regular Gaming Night?

Which day of the week is best gaming night?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which day of the week is best gaming night?

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Since the site is back up and we have some semblance of order, I'm thinking of bringing back a regular gaming night. Vote in the poll nerds!

vplUY2g.png

But seriously, when you really tell us what you want, get back to us?

Edited by Zeriador

I'd play a fresh community build vanilla MC server or Sea of Thieves in a crew of 4 on Thursday nights.

Now what.

Mondays or Fridays would work best. I prefer Friday so I can stay up late. 

Welp, Thursday night is the best for me. Monday's are tiring, Fridays are for all sorts of other things. Thursdays are relatively chill in my schedule so I think like 7PM PST onward? (Until a reasonable hour because most of us work the next day.)

Sorry Dougler. :classic_ohmy:

Voice your opinions now!

My schedule is kinda open as fuck. So whatever, I do what I want when I want, sadly.

Alright, Thursday nights it is but the tricky part is finding a game people can play or at least keep up with each other... Things like Borderlands are fine and dandy for 4 players but its weird when you might have 5 or 6. I think you guys already have a 4 stack for Borderlands with Wahntahn though.

What are some games we can play in bigger groups?

Minecraft - Basically unlimited players.

PUBG - 4 Stacks but no real commitment or leveling to keep up with, but we can split into groups or take turns as people usually "brb" a few times during the night anyways.

Vermintide 2: See PUBG.

CS:GO: We can play with "serious" 4 stacks or on casual servers. They have "gun game", and they added a "Battle Royale" which is allegedly quite entertaining. Also its free now.

DOOM (2016): I would love to play the multiplayer with as many of you fuckers as possible so I could pwn ur fase 2 outer spase.

DEPTH: Need I explain? This shit is awesome.

Witch It: Fuck yeah hide and seek.

Golf It & Golf With Friends: Mini-golf games are kind of perfect for these game nights.

Spintires: Mudrunner: Fuck yeah, mud and trucks and 4x4.

Terraria: There is so much to do and actual progression. Dozens if not hundreds of hours of gameplay per "playthrough".

The Hunter: Call of the Wild: Super realistic hunting simulator, very relaxed and slow paced when you're not trying to exploit the shit out of the game. Not for everyone.

Sea of Thieves: Needs a 4 stack, but in theory we could get a lot of us on the same server. This game is fucking amazing and I want to play it and there have been a ton of low profile updates that totally make the game worth playing and add content and an endgame to work towards.

Worms WMD: Motherfuckin' WORMS!

Wreckfest: Vroom vroom smashy smashy.

We also have things like: SCUM, Miscreated, the recently updated DayZ.

We just need to figure out a time, and how to make it a casual drop in without any stress or commitment but still keep some sort of accountability for showing up. (Yes, yes, I know, I know.) a game night doesn't need to be 4 hours long it could literally be a handful of rounds of a game or binge as long as you want, etc.

EDIT: Added links. ❤️ - Zeri

Over cooked 2......... I had fun playing. It’s arcadeish, button mashing, and silly. Might not be everyone’s cup of tea if you are looking for something super competitive.

I am super competitive, but as I am a man, I have learned to swallow that emotion and hide it from the world.

Also, I love Vermintide 2 so much, I'm closing on 400 hours and have unlocked all the achievements, which I believe is my first game to do so.

9 minutes ago, Zeriador said:

I love Vermintide 2 so much, I'm closing on 400 hours and have unlocked all the achievements, which I believe is my first game to do so.

Sooooo.... space hulk is next?

Unfortunately, it's impossible to beat on Single Player and there's only a couple MP games at any given time. I'd really prefer the whole experience of a 4 stack blasting Tyrannids away for the Emperor.

Epic new trailer for Enhanced Edition:

Also, let's not forget that Build 17 for 7 Days to Die came out a couple weeks ago.

OK welp, tomorrow is Thursday so I'll be online!

We can figure out what we wanna play when we meet in Discord I got all sorts of shit installed!

I vote some Golf It / Golf With Friends. Whichever, they are basically the same.

If other people come along we can always switch or adapt. Witch It was a blast last Thursday!

We need to have a GTAV night, we can show of some cars and terrorize some servers.

If we can round up enough people to do it regularly I would spend a few shekels to buy an armored bus for the larger group.

Edited by Chiefjeese
Space Goats

10 hours ago, garbagepatrol said:

Armored bus...... that could be fun. Terrorize people for an hour

I'll look into but I'm fairly certain there are some variants with large roof mounted guns.

I am sadly going to pull my presence from gaming nights on Thursday in order to facilitate a DnD night. I would not object to a different night, though. I do love gaming with you lovely folks.

• Dislike 1