BinaryChaos.net
Sign in to follow this  
carolus999

SHARE SALE!

Posted (edited)

Do you want to become sleeping rich? Do you want to be part of the largest active company in this realm? Of course you do!

BUY A SHARE TODAY AND GET RICH TOMORROW!

The Realm Company sells 40% of its shares in to accomplish its goals. A sale of 40 shares, at the price of 1 diamond for 1 share! Yes indeed, 1 diamond gives you 1% of the Realm Company!
Buying a share will give you a free of charge bank account with 1000 units of the soon to be established currency: The Daelder! FOR FREE!

The current goals of the Realm Company:

*The Construction of the Stad Square in the spawn. This square will enable the construction and SALE of both private and public guild houses, centralizing both the trade and economy in one place. The Stad Sqaure will also house the soon to be established Bank of the Realm. Truly, the center of both the Realm and the Realm Company!*

*The further exploitation of both the desert and mesa biomes, giving the Realm luxurious goods in mass such as red sand and red clay!*

*Further expansion of the trade route to said biomes, for a saver and quicker travel towards these exotic lands*

The current achievements of the Realm Company:

*The construction and exploitation of a Gold Farm*

*The discovery and exploitation of both a desert and mesa biome*

*The exploration of a trade route and the basic construction of such*

The Realm Company.jpg

Edited by carolus999

I am the proud owner of 5 shares. Gon' be rich. Call me Lupefeller.

• Like 1

The true rich bitches live at the Grand Market #nopeasantjokes

*begins to make cakes to sell to both the aristocratic and peasant folk*

Mending von Mender, a local Librarian had this to say. "Zeriador's cakes are sold at far too low prices. How can I compete with that? The lowest I'll go is three emeralds."

By your shares now Zeriador! They may be too expensive in the near future, trust me!